Come join us on Sunday, April 24th to help us celebrate spring Beltane and the 25th Anniversary of acquiring our beloved Waterworks property! Enjoy a short walk around the property as well as music, food, and celebration. We will be gathering at 2:00 pm at the main trailhead (kiosk) for a welcome and then embark on short walks of the property appropriate for all ages. Subsequently we will convene at the reservoir site to enjoy music, potluck food, and partake in traditional Beltane festivities.
- 2:00 pm – Gathering and welcome at the main trailhead (kiosk)
- 2:15 pm – Guided walks (short hikes) for all ages led by TWC board members
- 3:00 pm – Re-convene at Anne Hoover Dam (Norton Brook Reservoir)
- 3:15 pm – Annual Meeting of The Watershed Center
- 3:30 pm – Beltane Celebration, and Potluck
We encourage carpooling if possible and look forward to seeing everyone out on the land!